1 - General
To comply with the duty of information required by the regulations, the user who provides us with personal data must be previously informed that their data will be treated in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of April 27 and the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights 3/2018 of December 5, which has the rights that it grants.
In order to comply with this duty of information, each and every one of the points reported below must be attended to.
By using this website, you accept that: HIDUP MEDICAL SL (hereinafter HIDUP) with registered office at Calle Torrijiano No. 23, CP 41009 in Seville, (Spain) as the owner of the website, store and process the personal data that you provide us with the effects of using the platform. Being the company indicated responsible for the data. In any case, the USER is informed that the following treatments are carried out based on the information provided, without prejudice to what is established in the different legal notices on the web where specific consent is required.
2. Who is responsible for your data if you are a PATIENT?
Si es paciente de alguno de estos centros, el responsable del tratamiento de sus datos es la entidad titular del centro que le preste atención sanitaria.
3. What do we do with your data?
The treatments, and therefore, the use of personal data that are carried out are the following:
- Customer service, for the management of doubts, queries and complaints from users.
- Commercial communications and advertising, for the realization of commercial communications and advertising campaigns through different channels such as social networks or television, as well as the management of social networks itself.
- Web analytics, to review the correct use of the web, its use and correction of possible errors
- Money Laundering, to comply with the legal obligation imposed by Law 10/2010 of April 28, on the prevention of Money Laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Given the existence of specially protected data, express consent will be required when obtaining said data to be processed.
4. What personal data do we process about our users?
The data that is processed, depending on the treatments carried out with them, are the following:
- Name and surname
- Postal address
- Academic data
- Professional data
- Bank and economic data
- Tax and financial information
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
|Social media||- IP|
- RRSS user
|Commercial communications||- Name and surname |
|Human Resources||- Name and surname |
- CC No.
- Marital status
|Web analytics||-User ID|
|Money laundering||- Name and surname |
- CC No.
In any case, HIDUP provides the Patient Portal service to third parties for whom it is in charge of the treatment, and for what it will be determined with each of said merchants.
5. How long is the data stored?
In general, we store the information for the time necessary to be able to carry out the different treatments, and a maximum period of 2 years from the withdrawal of the user, or one year from the last confirmation of commercial interest, with the exception of the data that by legal obligation have to be kept for a longer time.
6. Who do we give data to?
Any data that is collected by HIDUP, under no circumstances, will be transferred to third companies, except in the cases detailed below:
The current Networks where HIDUP is located and to which data is transferred are the following, for which it is determined by them:
7. Do we make automated decisions?
No, currently HIDUP does not carry out automated decisions.
8. Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, data portability and opposition.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the LOPD GDD, together with their right to oppose the automation of decisions, any user who has provided data to HIDUP has the following rights that they can exercise:
- Limitation of processing
- Data portability
The exercise of these rights must be carried out through communication addressed to
HIDUP, either to its postal address, indicated previously at the beginning of said policy, or to the electronic address provided for this purpose (firstname.lastname@example.org), without prejudice to the use of any other means valid in law that allows to legally complete valid requirements for it.
To prove your identity we will need you to provide us with:
- Name and surname of the interested party; Copy of ID, passport or similar and, where appropriate, of the person who represents you.
- Purpose of the request.
- Address for the purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant.
- Documents accrediting the request made in the event that they are deemed appropriate or necessary.
9. Information management
The data that you provide to the Web are included in our aforementioned treatments, as well as those that are transferred, they also do so in the relevant Transfer Registry.