Hidup Medical Cookies Policy
- Types, purpose and operation of cookies
- How to disable cookies in the most used browsers
- What happens if cookies are disabled
Cookies are associated with an anonymous user and their computer, they do not collect personal data. The user can configure their browser to not allow the installation of cookies used by the website of HIDUP MEDICAL, without the rejection of these preventing the user from accessing the services, although, not allowing the installation of cookies, may lower the speed and quality of operation of the website.
Types, purpose and operation of the cookies used on the web HIDUP MEDICAL
Classification of cookies according to their duration:
- "Session Cookies" or "Persistent Cookies": the former are eliminated when the browser is closed, while the latter remain on the computer.
- "First party cookies" or "Third party cookies": depending on whether they are served by the web domain itself, or by a third party.
- “Third party cookies": This website, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. New designs or third-party services are also periodically tested for recommendations and reports. This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and the appearance of cookies that are not detailed in this policy. It is important that you know that they are temporary cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they are only for study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by the analysis services, specific, Google analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that can identify the user.
Google analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
In order to display fonts uniformly, this website uses fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the necessary 'google fonts' in your browser and stores them to display the texts correctly. In order to do this, your browser creates a direct connection to Google's servers. Therefore Google knows that your website has been visited by your IP address. Google fonts are used to make our website look more attractive and consistent. This constitutes a legitimate interest according to the GDPR legislation Art. 6 (1) (f)
If your browser does not support google fonts, a standard font will be used.
- Multi- WordPress Hidup.io, is a user of the platform for supplying and hosting WordPress Blogs, owned by the North American company: Automattic, Inc. For this purpose, the use of your cookies is never under our control or management of our website and, in addition, they can change or increase their function at any time.
- Social media cookies: Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing the web or when you use the share content button.
Classification of cookies according to their purpose:
- User input cookies or session cookies: They are used to perform logins, shopping carts, etc.
- Authentication cookies: They identify the user once they log-in to the system.
- User centric security cookies: Cookies aimed at increasing the security of a service requested by the user, such as controlling security when repeatedly trying to access a registration system.
- Multimedia Player session cookies (Flash Cookies): They are used to store technical data necessary to reproduce video or audio (such as image quality, or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies: These cookies will only store information about connection points (technical cookie).
- UI customization cookies: They are usually used to customize the appearance of the web (language, etc.).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies: Social networks usually have “plug-in modules” that website owners can integrate into their platform so that users of social networks can share content with their contacts. These plug-ins usually involve the installation of cookies on users' computers.
- Third party advertising: Cookies used for third-party ad networks.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies can track how different websites are used, including ours. For example, you can get cookies from a social media company when you log into our website using a social media plug-in, but you can disable these cookies at any time.
- Analytical cookies: they generate statistics on visitor flow, browsing patterns, etc.
In this sense, in the present website, they are currently used:
|Name of the cookie||1st or 3rd part||Purpose||Expiration date||Does it imply access to personal data?|
Type of cookie
|cmplz_functional||1st part||Save cookie consent preferences||Does not remain||Do not||Login|
|cmplz_statistics-anonymous||1st part||Save cookie consent preferences||Does not remain||Do not||Login |
|cmplz_marketing||1st part||Save cookie consent preferences||1 year||Do not||Analytics|
|cmplz_consent_status||1st part||Save cookie consent preferences||1 year||Do not||Analytics|
|cmplz_preferences||1st part||Save cookie consent preferences||1 year||Do not||Analytics|
|cmplz_statistics||1st part||Save cookie consent preferences||1 year||Do not||Analytics|
|_ga||1st part||Used to differentiate users||2 years to|
starting from settings
|wp-settings-1||1st part||Used to customize the user interface||1 year||Do not||Functional|
|wp-settings-time-1||3rd part||It is used to customize the view of the administration interface||1 year||Do not||Functional|
|wordpress test cookie||1st part||Test that the browser accepts cookies.||session||Do not||Session|
|1st part||It is used to check if the current visitor is a registered user on WordPress.org.||14 days||Do not||Functional|
|Google fonts||1st part||Request the user's IP address||session||Do not||Session|
|Rc: a||1st part||Google reCAPTCHA Distinguishing between humans and robots prevents spam||persistent||Do not||persistent|
|Rc: c||1st part||Google reCAPTCHA Distinguishing between humans and robots prevents spam||session||Do not||Session|
|Rc: b||1st part||Google reCAPTCHA Distinguishing between humans and robots prevents spam||session||Do not||Session|
|Gps||Youtube save location data||session||Do not||Functional|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Try to calculate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos||6 months||Do not||Functional|
|YSC||Store a unique user ID||session||Do not||Functional|
|PREF||Store and track visits across multiple websites||1 year||Do not|
|wp saving post||Used to track if a saved post exists in a post that is being edited. If it exists, it allows the administrator to restore data.||1 day||Do not||Functional|
How to disable cookies in the main browsers
They can be blocked or disabled with your browser's configuration tools. The browser allows you to reject the installation of all cookies, or choose to reject only some of them.
We indicate the links to the tools of the main browsers, where you can find out how to disable cookies.
Safari from Apple
What happens if cookies are disabled
If you reject cookies, you will be able to continue using our website, but it is possible that some of the services and / or links stop working, and we will not be able to obtain very valuable information from you to offer you content according to your interests and so that you can access more easily and quickly to the information of your interest.
Cookies Policy updated to July 14, 2021.